Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm Never Going to Finish This Project!!!

Well, it looks like I may still be drawing a few more pieces of Christian art. However, I am drawing in my comfort zone. I drew the hand of Jesus coming out of the clouds as the guy wanted and he loved it. But then... the next day I was told that they want me to have an animated hand coming out of the sky and touching someone on the shoulder. How do you animate a charcoal drawing??? This hand alone took me 3 hours! I explained how animation works and the guy says "huh.... we should meet up and discuss things. Hold off on drawing until then". What a hack. Oh well. I made some cool drawings that I can give away to someone who will appreciate them. I'm not sure what's going on with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment